In this video, we learn how to make a homemade facial mask for acne prone skin. First you will want to clean your face and make sure it's dry. You will need healing clay, water, a bowl and spoon. Now take 2-3 tbsp of healing clay and add desired about of water, mix together until you have a paste that's not too watery. Now you can apply your mask avoiding your eye and mouth area. After waiting for 10 minutes or until the mask is fully dry, you can wash the mask off with lukewarm water. Pat dry and put on your favorite type of moisturizer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades