Sushi on your face?! Okay, not really. Rather, applying seaweed to your face will help restore moisture to skin, helping with anti-aging efforts.
Seaweed is not only good to eat, but it can help restore your skin's vitality. Seaweed is rich in beneficial minerals, vitamins and amino acids It is very rich in the B-complex vitamins. It is also rich in potassium and calcium, both essential minerals. This seaweed mask will soften, hydrate and repair damaged skin cells. The face is left revitalized, glowing and refreshed. The minerals helps detoxify the skin and improves the skin's elasticity.
You can use sushi paper or a piece of the seaweed wrapped around a roll. You should try using seaweed masks about 2-3 nights in a week. You'll feel how hydrating it is!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades