Yogurt has a variety of uses, some of which you may be unfamiliar with. For just $60 a cup you can whip up a (rather tasty) yogurt mask that combats acne as well as acne scarring. Yogurt contains lactic acid, which dissolves the top layer of skin to remove dead debris.
There are so many things you can do to yogurt instead of eating it or simply slapping it on your face. Mix it with different juices and oils to suit your skin. Yogurt is so versatile, use it as a base to make the perfect mask for your skin problem.
Dannon Plain Non Fat Yogurt
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades