Nili Nathan shows you how to make a homemade clay facial mask for oily skin. To make your own clay mask, do the following: You will need 3 tbs of green clay. Mix with some hot water, about 3 tbs. Add 2 drops of Rosemary essential oil, 2 drops of lemon essential oil. Mix well with a fork, until it becomes a paste. Add more hot water if needed. Apply evenly to your face and neck, leave on for about 7 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. Enjoy the deep cleansing, healing effect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades