Nili Nathan demonstrates how to create your own homemade rosemary facial spray. 1. Start by adding 3 oz of distilled water to a spray bottle. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. 2. Take rosemary essential oil and add 6 drops to the bottle. 3. Gather up some fresh rosemary (possibly from your garden or a friends garden or a nearby store) and add that to the bottle. Close the bottle tightly and shake it up. 4. Now you are ready to spray desired amount to body and face!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades