Make and apply your own cheap and effective toner and mask for your acne prone skin. 1 Combine apple cider vinegar, sugar, honey, brewed green tea as shown in the video. Be careful to follow the instructions and use APPLE vinegar, not WHITE vinegar. Mix together. 2 Use a pad to apply the mixture to your face. Spread evenly. 3 Use your finger tips, not your palms, gently, rub into your skin. 4 Let the mask stay on for 10 minutes. 5 While you are waiting make a toner by mixing the green tea and apple vinegar. You can add tree oil if you want. 6 After ten minutes, remove mask and pat face dry. Apply toner.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades