Do you want skin that looks and feels softer than a baby's bottom? Or how about skin so glowy and luminous it looks like you got a full eight hours of sleep (even if you didn't)? Well, you don't need to say sayonara to your bank account by dropping major cash on spa visits for facials to achieve beautiful skin.
In fact, all you need is a toothbrush (no joke). In this skincare tutorial by makeup maven Michelle Phan, you'll be guided through a toothbrush cleansing regimen using a toothbrush and an exfoliating scrub.
You can use anything from aspirin (which helps minimize acne and shrinks pores) to commercial cleansers like L'Oreal Power Buff Anti-Roughness scrub.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades