In this tutorial, we learn how to clear and cover up acne scars. First, you want to treat the pimple with your favorite kind of toner and cleanser. Make sure you don't squeeze your pimples, which will cause your skin to become red and broken out even more. After this, you need to apply a cream to your face that will moisturize your skin and not clog up your pores. To help cover up your acne scars, apply makeup that doesn't clog your pores as well. Make sure to remove your makeup at the end of the day and wash your face twice a day to help prevent acne.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades