In this tutorial, we learn how to make a homemade honey facial mask. First, you will need to wash your face to make sure your skin is clean. Start off with 1/2 cup of honey, 1/2 cup glycerin, and 1 tablespoon pure soap. Mix this all together until everything is well combined. Last, add in your favorite essential oil to it, it doesn't matter what kind. Now you can grab your favorite sponge and dab a little bit of the mixture onto it. Spread it onto your face and then rinse with warm and cool water. Pat your face dry and add your favorite moisturizer when you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades