In this how to video Raven Symone teaches us about three different skin types and then makes a mask for her face. For dry skin you will need 1/2 a carrot, 1 avocado, and 2 tbs almond oil for your face mask. If you have oily skin you will need 1 apple, 1 egg white and 2 tbs lemon juice for your face mask. If you have sensitive, combination skin you will need 1/2 banana, 2 tbs yogurt, and 1/2 small cucumber for your mask. Raven Symone will also teach us how to do a tea steam to open your pores. With this how to video you can make and apply the perfect face mask for your skin type.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades