In this video Andrea shows us how to make a facial mask with French green clay for oily skin. You will also need rosemary, lavender and water. First, take one tablespoon of French green clay, one drop of rosemary and one drop of lavender. Then, mix with desired amount of water. Mix this all together and you will be ready to apply to your clean skin, avoiding the eye area (especially underneath the eye). After you've applied the mask, let it rest for about 10-15 minutes and then rinse off with water. Pat your skin to dry and you've got fresh skin!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades