The first step to treating acne spots is to start with a good skin care regiment to help prevent acne from happening in the first place. The regiment consists of cleansing, exfoliating, moisturizing, and protecting (which is the sun protection factor). Protecting is very important because the sun is very strong and can add to build up and make acne worse. To treat specific acne spots a glycolic or salicylic serum is recommended. These can be purchased from a beauty store or professional that can help you determine which product is right for you. The host chooses to use spot treatments immediately after cleansing, letting it set in for a few minutes, then applying moisturizer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades