In this video, we learn how to make a homemade facial mask using durian (a southeast Asian fruit). First, grab some peeled durian and pick out the rich creamy pulp (leave the skin out). If you can't find this at your supermarket, try an Asian market. All you need is 1 tsp of this fruit for your entire face, then apply to your clean face. It will go on smoothly on your whole face. Let it soak in for 20 minutes and when it's done your face will feel tight. After this, rinse of your face and pat dry with a clean towel. This will leave your skin feeling smooth and fresh!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades