In order to make an Aloe Vera Facial Mask at home, you will need the following: a small bowl, a measuring spoon, aloe vera juice, aloe vera gel, rose oil Pour 3 tablespoons. of aloe vera juice into a bowl. Add 1 tablespoons. of rose oil. Make sure that it is 100% pure rose oil. Add a couple of drops of rose oil. Mix it well. You will need to apply it evenly, using a cotton ball. This can be used on your face and neck. It can be used anywhere, especially after sun bathing. Allow it to sit on your skin for 5-10 minutes. Rinse it away with warm water.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades