This video shows us ho to make an acne fighting toner out of aspirin. If you have an acne prone or oily skin, try a toner with Salicylic Acid or BHA in it. If you want to have an acne fighting toner that is cheaper than the commercial products then you must know how to make an acne fighting toner out of aspirin. Here's how: Put 10 tablets of aspirin in an empty bottle. Pour in Witch Hazel into the bottle. Pour about half of the bottle. Wait until the aspirin tablets are completely dissolved. The natural alcohol content of the Witch Hazel helps the aspirin to dissolve faster and makes it little grainy. To finish, get the bottle and shake it. You must always shake the bottle first before using it. Spread small amount onto your face using a cotton ball. Use clean brush to put away the aspirin grains before putting other facial regimen.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades