In this video, the instructor shows us how to make a homemade olive oil and avocado facial mask. First, take a half of an avocado and mash it up into a bowl. Make sure the texture is creamy and there are no lumps. Add a few drops of olive oil into your mixture and keep mixing until it is a creamy consistency. Next, take a cotton ball and apply the mask to your clean face. Let this sit for at least 15 minutes then rinse your face with warm water then cold water. After this, pat your skin dry and apply your favorite moisturizer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades