Need to get kissably soft lips for an upcoming date where some lip locking action is expected, or just want your puckers to look perfect under lipstick? Then watch this two-part tutorial for two ways to exfoliate and moisturize lips.
Apply Vaseline all over lips, dab toothbrush in warm water and scrub your lips paying special attention to dry areas (make sure not to rub to hard, just brush).
Then, remove all traces of vaseline by dipping your washcloth in warm water and removing all the vaseline from lips. Make sure to dry lips.
Apply lip moisturizer to rehydrate your lips.
Tip: This should be done weekly. You will need Vaseline, a toothbrush,a washcloth and a lip moisturizer.
Sugar is a natural exfoliant & will help brush away dry skin from your lips.
-You will need: Olive Oil, brown sugar, a washcloth, and a lip moisturizer.
Combine 1 Tbsp. of Olive Oil with 1 Tsp. of Brown Sugar in Bowl. Mix well until it becomes like coarse sand. Apply to your lips gently rubbing the sugar to remove any flakes of skin.
Rinse with warm water with washcloth and apply lip moisturizer to keep lips from drying out.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades