What can you do with a cucumber, yogurt, oats and honey? You can make a facial mask which keeps your skin moistened and protected during the summer months. You will need: small cucumber1/2 C yogurt2 tablespoons oats1 tablespoon honeyfood processor or blender Peel and deseed cucumber. Cut into small pieces, approximately 1/2 inch. Add cucumber and remaining ingredients into the processor, turn on and leave on until well blended. Now we are going to apply the mask to our face and leave on for 20 minutes. Cucumbers and yogurt act as a natural moisturizer. The honey helps keep the skin from sun damage and the oats are a natural anti-inflammatory . You might want to put slices of cucumbers on the eyes as they reduce puffiness and darkness from under the eye.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades