Don't let a dermatological disaster get you down. Here are a half-dozen ways to zap those zits fast!
You Will Need
* A cotton swab
* Lemon juice
* Instant oatmeal
* An egg
* Manuka honey
* Non-gel toothpaste
* Tea tree oil or witch hazel (optional)
* Eye drops for red eyes (optional)
* Hydrogen peroxide (optional)
* Dermatologist (optional)
Keep tea tree oil or witch hazel in the house so that as soon as you feel a pimple starting to bloom, you can dab some on. Both have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that will help nip a zit in the bud.
Though greasy foods are often blamed, acne is actually due in large part to genetics.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades