The first trick to concealing acne spots on dark skin is to find a concealer with a lot of pigment. Test the concealer on a vein or freckle to make sure it covers completely. Using a synthetic brush, dot the concealer over the pimple, lightly feathering around it to blend in the makeup. You can set the concealer by applying pressed powder with a makeup sponge. When you apply your foundation, be sure to add it lightly, otherwise you may create unwanted smudges.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades