Treat your acne and pimples the natural way with this video! Take some honey and put it in a small microwave safe bowl. You will want to heat it for maybe 8-10 seconds. You are not trying to heat the honey and make it hot. You are trying to thin the honey out a little bit so that it is not so thick. Before you heat it, it is harder to spread and sticky. Get a cheap foundation brush and use it to apply the honey. Start in the affected areas and spread it out over your whole face because it's good for your skin even if you don't have a break out. Leave it on for about fifteen minutes and then rinse it off. Honey is a natural antibacterial and antiseptic that's why it works. The honey kills the bacteria causing the acne. It's gentler, won't dry the skin, it moisturizes, and it's cheaper. It also works well with sensitive skin and won't cause irritation. It starts working in about 2-3 days and also helps to reduce scarring. Make sure that the honey you buy is pure honey not cheaper honey with added ingredients.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades