In this video, user littlesecretsmakeup teaches you how to get rid of cold sores fast. The first time you notice a cold sore, you should apply something to it to speed up the healing process. One option is Campho Phenique cream. Use hydro peroxide on it, during the night, applying with a Q-tip. You can also apply gel deodorant. This will help get rid of it between 2 and 3 days. The process should be repeated each day, once a day and night. To avoid increasing the damage, don't use chapstick as this only moves all the germs around.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades