Justin Bieber has just become the newest Proactiv spokesperson, showing that no matter how many people are looking at you (he performs for crowds of thousands), you never want acne on your face. While you may head back to your classes with fewer people paying attention to your face, pimples can still be quite the pain in the ass.
If you've exhausted your normal acne-fighting skincare routine, it's probably time to consider altenative options. Check out this video to learn how to get rid of acne using a combination of natural and synethetic products. From tea tree oil to the golden standard of acne fighting, benzoyl peroxide, this routine will help clear you up in no time.
Jason's Tea Tree Oil: Walgreens
Aloe Vera Gel: GNC
Clearasil Vanishing Cream 10% Benzoyl Peroxide: Target
Neutrogena Alcohol Free toner: Walgreens
Mario Badescu Spot Treatment
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades