There comes a time in many tattooed individuals when they want to remove their tattoos. There are a lot of different ways to remove tattoo but they all cause scar. Dr. Neal Schultz explains only laser tattoo removal will not leave a scar and give a cosmetically-superior result. Laser energy is specifically targets the colored pigment of the tattoo so it only damages the colored pigment. It does not damage any of the surrounding skin. When people are treated for tattoos, it can take 8-12 treatments for professional tattoos or 3-4 treatments for amateur tattoo. It can take up to 2 years for professional tattoo because the treatments are 2 months apart. A local anesthesia is used to avoid discomfort and make the procedure more comfortable. It takes a week or two after the treatment for the skin to heal. Use an antibiotic ointment and a bandage. Black tattoos and red tattoos are the easiest for laser to remove while yellow and pale green are the toughest to remove.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades