In this Beauty and Style category video tutorial you will learn how to cover up an old tattoo. The video is presented by Robert Scott, aesthetician from RSFaceBody. You have a life long relationship with your tattoo. But, if you want to cover it up for any event like a wedding, the first choice is to do that with clothing. Of course, it will depend on where your tattoo is. If it can't be covered with clothing, you may have to use make-up. You start with the lightest foundation first and slowly use darker shades layer after layer. And watch the make-up to match it with the surrounding areas. And you follow it up with loose powder. Laser technique is also available for tattoo removal. That may leave a bit of a scar.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades