The video below, by YouTube creator Michelle Phan (9 million views! on her YouTube channel), initially seems a bit quirky. But don't dismiss Michelle.
Her beauty hacks are every bit as ingenious as Kipkay's electronic hacks. The How-To internet world (WonderHowTo in particular) is full of fun little inventions and short-cuts, A.K.A. life hacks. In Michelle's words: "…volcanic clay masks that you purchase from stores are really just expensive versions of unscented kitty litter."
If you doubt the validity of Michelle's materials, read up on her research here.
Kudos to Michelle's clever craftiness. She is a lovely addition to the internet's creative life hackers. For more of Michelle's beauty hacks (and straight up tutorials), check out the related videos below.
Kitty Litter Image Credit to Wil Crutchly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades