Olive oil isn't only good for tossing up a Caesar salad; in fact, olive oil has a bunch of uses for your skin as well. And the best part about using olive oil as a skin problem remedy is that it's inexpensive: You either already have it lying around or can purchase it anywhere for about $5.
Check out this skincare tutorial to learn the many uses of olive oil, including makeup remover, makeup brush cleaner, and lash conditioner.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades