When it comes to beauty products, we live and die by this mantra: If a second grader can't pronounce the ingredients list, then there's probably a lot of extraneous junk in there that shouldn't go on our face/body.
That's why we love natural cures for beauty ailments, such as this jojoba oil. Made from jojoba, a shrub native to deserts, jojoba oil is supremely moisturizing and has lots of uses.
Jojoba oil is an all natural cure for chapped skin, dry hair, and nasty cuticles!
Jojoba oil is similar to your skin's natural sebum, making it ideal for moisturizing dry areas.
Use it on your skin, as a leave-in treatment, and mixed with conditioner.
Other places to use it:
Also, to remove stubborn eye makeup. It is safe for use around the eyes, and does a fantastic job of getting that makeup off.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades