Dr. Schultz teaches how to treat a sunburn properly in very easy steps. For a regular sunburn, take aspirin to relief for that burning sensation. Use milk and water compress as tropically on the skin. Apply ointments 3-4 times a day. Take a bath not a shower with warm water. Aloe Vera will help the skin feel better. Lastly, avoid topical anesthetics. For a 2nd degree sunburn, apply topical antibiotic ointments after the compresses. If the sunburn gets worse consult for medical attention.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades