Robert Scott shows us in this video how to remedy stretch marks. Stretch marks can be caused by excess of weight gain, muscle building or anything that occurs over a short period of time and breaks down the fibers in the skin. They are not really curable but they are treatable. They can be minimized by a few different treatments. Laser treatment can be done in an aesthetician or physician's office, depending on which state you live in. This builds up the collagen and rebuilds the dermal layers of the skin. There are also products with ingredients called peptides which address stretch marks. These can plump up and firm the skin, lighten pigmentation and decrease inflammation. These can be found in creams which should be applied daily or twice a day. You can do something called endermology which breaks down cellulite and helps with the synthesization of collagen.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades