You will be shown how to use rice water to nourish and fortify your skin. You will be using just the rice water.
* Wash your face.
* Gather organic jasmine rice and a cotton cleansing pad, a jar of pure water, a paper towel, an empty clean spice jar and a bowl.
* Fill the bowl up with one half a cup of the rice and add enough water to flow over the rice about one inch.
* Stir the rice well until it looks cloudy and then pour this cloudy water into the glass jar or bowl before pouring it into the spice jar. This is the rice toner.
* Soak the cotton cleansing pad with the rice toner. Rub it over your facial skin to leave it soft and refreshed. You can also use the rice water to make a mask.
* Fold a paper towel over double than fold each long end in once each and then fold the towel double again.
* Cut out two circles near the top of the long edges.
* Open the towel and cut a rectangular mouth out below the eyes.
* Cut a slit between the eye and mouth area for the nose.
* With the leftover rice water from making the spice bottle of toner and the bowl fold the paper towel smaller and put the rice water and the towel together in the bowl soaking it in the rice water for ten minutes.
* Remove the 'mask' from the rice water and carefully squeeze out the extra rice water.
* Carefully unfold the mask before placing it on your face and adjusting it over the eyes, the nose and the mouth where you have the prepared openings. You can crimp the towel around your features and press it into place to create a good fit while you are at it.
* Leave the mask on fifteen minutes.
* You can now peel the mask off of your face and you should feel refreshed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.