Dealing with oily skin is a challenge, but a few simple grooming tips can cut the shine and give you glow.
You Will Need
* Oil-free scrub
* Oil-free cleanser
* Cotton balls or pads
* An alcohol-free toner
* An oil-free moisturizer
* Oil-free foundation (optional)
* Oil-free powder (optional)
* A compact (optional)
Step 1: Wash face
Wash your face in the morning and before bed with a cleanser made for oily skin.
Step 2: Exfoliate weekly
Exfoliate your face once a week with an oil-free scrub.
Step 3: Apply toner
Use a cotton ball or pad to wipe your face with an alcohol-free toner.
Avoid cleansers or other products with alcohol – they can actually increase oil production.
Step 4: Moisturize face
Moisturize your face after every wash with a lotion made for oily skin.
Step 5: Apply foundation and powder
Apply matte, oil-free foundation and set with either a loose or pressed oil-free powder before putting on other makeup.
Perm papers or toilet seat covers can also be used as an emergency blotting paper.
Step 6: Follow this regimen
Follow this regimen and you'll be delighted with the results!
Fact: Each minute humans lose 30,000 to 40,000 skin cells.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades