In this video, we learn to prevent dry skin by avoiding very hot water. Make sure when you take a bath or shower, you don't use very hot water. Use warm water, which will keep moisture in your skin. Hot water will reduce the moisture from your skin, which will make your skin itchy if you have a rash. Also, if you take a bath, make sure you don't add in any oil and that you use only warm water. When you are done with your shower or bath, pat yourself dry and apply moisture right away so you don't lose any additional moisture from your skin!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades