In order to prepare your skin, before applying makeup for filming a tutorial, you will need the following: a line filler, primer, concealer, foundation, highlighter, powder, gloss, and bronzer. Use a good quality line filler to prime your face. Use a pea sized amount and pat it on, where it is needed. Apply your primer. Rub it on gently with your hands. Apply concealer underneath your eyes. Pat it on with your fingertips. Apply your foundation. Blend it in well. Apply a highlighter to your cheekbones. Apply face powder to set your makeup. Add contour to your face with a bronzer. Fill in your eyebrows. Apply a lip gloss.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades