It's not only women that need to worry about their skin. A couple minutes a day of proper skin care will have a men's skin looking and feeling great. In this video, learn how to take good care & maintain healthy, fresh looking skin.
You Will Need:
• Facial cleanser
• Daily exercise
• A balanced diet
Step 1: Wash with cleanser
Wash your face with cleanser ever day. The cleanser should match your skin type – normal, dry, or oily.
Step 2: Use moisturizer
Moisturize twice a day to keep your skin hydrated and healthy.
Step 3: Protect skin from the sun
Protect your skin from the sun by applying a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15. Too much sun exposure will damage your skin.
Step 4: Drink water
Drink at least 64 ounces of water per day to keep your skin hydrated. Water moves waste and nutrients through your system.
Step 5: Exercise
Exercise daily to keep your skin toned and healthy. Regular exercise clears your pores, increases your metabolism, and makes you feel good about yourself.
Step 6: Eat a balanced diet
Eat a healthful, balanced diet to insure your skin receives all the minerals, vitamins, and nutrients your body needs.
Trivia: As we age, oil-producing glands become less active, making skin appear less glowing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades