This video teaches the secrets to make your face look thinner in an easier way. An excellent summary is given below. To contour your face with cream, take a concealer two times darker than your skin tone, using your finger apply it below the cheek bone. To hide any extra fluff on your cheek use the same concealer for it. Use the same concealer on both sides of your nose to make it look thinner. Now apply a thin layer of face powder to your face. To contour your face with powder use an angled brush to take the concealer and repeat the same process. To soften any harsh lines use a kabuki brush and buff it out to finish. Follow the above steps and try to make your own face look thinner and enjoy your new look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades