We love the way spritzing on our favorite perfume before we got out for a night on the town makes us feel instantly sexier and more confident. But we don't love how those charming vanilla notes fade after just half an hour or so.
How do you make your perfume last without needing to stash the entire bottle in your pocket and re-spritz every half hour? By applying a solid perfume on your pressure points. But don't waste money on purchasing these solid perfume at the store. Check out this video to learn how to make your own solid perfume loaded with skin-softening sweet almond oil (or jojoba oil; it's your choice).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades