In this tutorial, Nili Nathan shows us how to make homemade facial toner mist that is inexpensive. You will first need a bag of green tea that has been brewed for about 5 minutes in boiling water. When it has cooled down, remove the tea bag from the cup. Now, take lemon and peppermint oils and drop 2 drops each into the green tea. Now, grab a clean and dry spritzer bottle and place a funnel on top of it. You can now pour your mixture into the spritzer bottle until it's full. Once the mixture has cooled down, you can use on your face as a rejuvenating spray.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades