This video demonstrates how to make lip scrub with olive oil and sugar for healthy lips. This scrub promotes healthy lips. The ingredients are sugar and olive oil. You also need a glass and a toothbrush. First, add 1 teaspoon of sugar to a glass. Then add 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil to the glass. Mix the ingredients well. Use the scrub mixture on a toothbrush to scrub your lips with. Scrub well but gently. Then rinse and dry off your lips with a towel. Next apply a lip balm smoothly over your lips to create a moist, soft lips. Perform this scrub about once a week.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades