Yep Kitty Litter, but DON'T FREAK OUT! Read or watch the video before you make any assumptions. This mask is perfect for oily, dirty, large pores skin! If you need to detoxify your skin, this is the best mask to use, and you can make it right at home! Use this once every 2 weeks. You should deep cleanse your face once every 2 weeks to remove impurities. Unscented Kitty Litter is made out of Clay, Bentonite clay to be excat. Bentonite is clay that is is rich in minerals and it comes from volcanic ash. After a Volcano erupts, the ash settles onto the ground, cools down and becomes the clay that we use in many products. This mask detoxifies your skin from impurities and toxins. This mask is amazing for oily skin and helps to visually improve the look of blemishes, cellulite, sun damage, stretch marks, wrinkles, age spots and reduce the size of pores?
Basically all this means is the clay masks that you use for your facials are really just expensive versions of unscented kitty litter.
Here are the steps.
1. Start off with a fresh clean face! No makeup, no moisturizer.
2. Purchase a brand new UNSCENTED kitty litter bag (do not reuse an old bag, the scoop will contaminate your clay)
3. Make sure it's unscented because he scented versions may have harmful chemicals that can irritate your skin.
4. And please...do not reuse kitty litter...do I really need to explain why?
5. Scoop out 2 tablespoons into a small mixing bowl.
6. Add water, not too much, just enough for it to appear muddy and watery.
7. Now you have an option to add your favorite oils or other key ingredients. I added Aloe Vera because it is very healing.
8. Mix it well until you have a fine consistency.
Go to Michelle's site for the rest of the instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.