Natasha Levitan demonstrates making a honey vanilla lip balm. Ingredients needed are two tablespoons of petroleum jelly, one eighth of a teaspoon of vitamin E oil, one tablespoon of beeswax granules, one teaspoon of vanilla extract, one teaspoon of honey and a lip balm container, tub style, in which to store the balm after it is made. She starts by putting the beeswax and petroleum jelly into a glass bowl and microwaving it for five minutes, mixing after two and a half minutes. When the mixture has cooled for several minutes, add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Once all ingredients are mixed, store balm in container and use within four to six weeks. Natasha suggests that making homemade lip balms can be cheaper, tastier and more moisturizing for the lips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades