In this video, the instructor shows us how to make a facial mask using yogurt, oatmeal and honey. First, take 1/2 cup of plain yogurt with 1/4 cup of plain honey (you can microwave honey if it's not soft enough). In a food processor, take a packet of oatmeal and crush it up. When it's crushed up, add it to the yogurt/honey mixture. Then, take 2-3 tablespoon and apply on entire face avoiding eyes. Leave on for about 5 minutes then rinse off with warm water. Make sure to pat your face dry when you are finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades