Forget Sephora and "Allure" - we subscribe to the old Italian grandmother school of beauty. Italian women like the gorgeous Sophia Loren are known to soak their faces in a vat of olive oil to help replenish moisture. And with skin so soft it feels like a baby's bottom, they've got the right idea in mind.
Make your own version of the olive oil soak by watching this video. In this video you'll be shown how to make a homemade exfoliator for your face, body, and lips. Its so easy to make! It's also good to do before applying self tanner.
1/2 Cup of Sugar
2-3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
*Optional Vanilla Extract
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades