How to make a home-made moisturizing face-pack with yogurt:Chanelbluesatin shows us how to make a simple moisturizing face-pack with yogurt. All you need is plain yogurt, a tea-spoon, some honey and a few drops of lemon juice. Now let's start off. Take a one or two tea-spoon of yogurt in the bowl. Mix well before putting the yogurt into the bowl. Add one or two drops of concentrated lemon juice to it. Then, take one tea-spoon of honey and add it to the mixture. Mix it well. Now, before you apply it to your face, make sure you do a patch test on any part of your body (other than face of course) to check if you have any allergic reactions to this mixture. Once you find that all is well, apply the mixture with both your hands on your face. This mixture, used at least once a week , moisturizes your face, lightens it, keeps acne under control and gives an overall lively look to you. One of the simplest home-made skin therapies, try it out sometimes guys!!!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades