In this tutorial, we learn how to make a homemade facial toner. First, make a cup of warm green tea and wash and dry your face. Once your tea is done, pour into a dark bottle and then add in five drops of lavender oil and five drops of geranium oil. These oils should be 100% pure, you can purchase them from a health food store. Once you're done, mix the mixture together and let it cool before you put it onto your face. You can keep it in the refrigerator and make sure you shake it up before you use it each time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades