In order to make a Homemade Deep Cleansing Mask, you will need the following: essential oils (geranium, lavender, and lemon oil), 6 tsp of warm water, and green clay. Place two drops of geranium in a small bowl. Add 2 drops of lavender. Add 1 drop of lemon oil. Heat water in the microwave and add it to the bowl. Add clay powder. Add enough to make a paste. Stir it well. Mix it until it reaches a good consistency. Apply it to your face and neck. You can use a sea sponge for application. Allow the mask to sit for 30 minutes. Rinse it away with warm water.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades