Your kitchen holds the secret to great skin. Use these ingredients to make facial scrubs in your own kitchen.
Step 1 Coffee grounds
Use the cooled coffee grounds from your morning coffee. Apply to your face in a circular motion to wake up your skin.
Step 2 Oatmeal and honey
Oatmeal is great for sensitive skin. Add just enough honey to the oatmeal to make a paste.
Step 3 Sugar and olive oil
Moisten the sugar with a bit of olive oil to make a great exfoliating scrub. Use raw sugar which has larger crystals for extra exfoliating.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades