Sonoran Living and Lisa Kasanicky with Arizona Spa Girls demonstrate how to make a do-it-yourself pomegranate scrub spa treatment and foot soak. Aromatherapy helps to get you in the mood for the season. Pomegranate is the new cranberry. To make a body scrub, use jojoba oil, sugar, honey, orange peel and pomegranate seeds. The pomegranate seeds break open upon application and create a smooth texture on your skin. To make a foot soak, use steep cinnamon spices in water and add it to the foot soak solution with a little bit of oil. Add orange peel for a delicious smell to complete the foot soak.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades