In this video, the instructor shows us how to make a facial mask using coffee grounds and egg whites. First, take an empty bowl and place a 1/4 cup of coffee grounds into the bowl. After this, add an egg white to the bowl. Now, mix up the coffee grounds and egg white until they are well blended. Now, apply mixture gently to your entire face, avoiding the eye area. Once you have it placed on your face, let it set for about 10-20 minutes or until dry. Your face will start to feel tighter and you won't be able to move your lips very well. For the final step, rinse your face with cool water and pat dry!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades