For people who suffer from puffy eyes in the morning, Amy provides three quick fixes for this condition. First, she suggests that you dunk a spoon in a glass of ice water for 30 seconds and then put the spoon in your eye socket for 30 seconds. Repeat as necessary. The cold will allow your puffy eyes to deflate somewhat, this can also be done with a bag of frozen peas or carrots. This can also be done with slices of cold cucumbers, which in addition to being cold, can help reduce the water tension in your eyes and lessen the puffiness. This video is a perfect solution for anyone who wakes up in the morning with tired-looking, puffy eyes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades